Monday, 25 February 2013

Finally Ive Blogged ............

Hi Peeps Blogger has lead me a merry dance this weekend but with a tweak and a change of browser I made it hee hee
 
I have joined the Fabby Seema's DT along with a couple of other lovely friends Lindsay and Sheila,
 
Seema has a website where you can find her monthly challenges here and you can also find the links via the facebook page here.
 
The challenge theme this month is  use a milk bottle, glass or plastic it's up to you
 
This new monthly challenge will run until the end of March and there will be a little prize for the winner.
 
Here's my contribution

 
 
I cut a slice out of a plastic milk bottle
Used my tag die to cut the shape
embossed it with a wood effect folder
cut a slice and embossed with a tim holtz folder
rubbed both bits with stazon brown ink
fastened with grommets
I poured copper utee in the green top and melted with my heat gun them stamped a butterfliy in it whilst still runny and stuck it on with a bit of pinflare
 
and the bonus is its completely water proof haha it actually looks like vellum so I can see me doing this again with other small dies just to get a sturdy embelishment hee hee
 
I hope you can come and join in xx
be good
Kath xx

16 comments:

  1. oh wow kath i really do love this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use the plastic from a milk carton - you have got me thinking about garden labels now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks terrific! I'd wouldn't know where to start lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks Great Kath, love the embossing xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, I love the colour and texture x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, I love the result, will have to try this, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this lots - I am a big fan of recycling and this looks great. Glad you found a use for the bottle top too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag love the colour and the fact I can do ore recycling. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't know how you think these projects up - so clever!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fantastic idea - it looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this hun, that woodgrain background is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever you, it's a great tag, love how you created the butterfly embellishment!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Kath, what a fabulous idea, loving the butterfly embellishment too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hey there crafty friends
Thanks for visiting and your comments
Kath x